June 17, 2015

wedding wednesday: flowers


Here's my thought process on flowers: I want them to be pretty & vibrant, easy to find, and not too much of a hassle. Orange roses are simple to find at flower shops. Sunflowers and still in bloom in October. And there's a giant field of Queen Anne's Lace not too far from where we live. 

I'm thinking roses & Queen Anne's lace for boutonni√®res.  Sunflowers & roses in mason jars for center pieces at the reception. A combination of all three for the bridal bouquets. 

I'm on the fence yet about real flowers vs fake. One thing I do know though is that I want to do them myself. (And maybe bribe my bridesmaids & Justin into helping me.) 107 days until October 1!

3 comments:

  1. These wedding flowers look adorable. Thanks a lot for sharing these photos here. I tied the knot at garden Chicago wedding venues and hired one of best local wedding florist to arrange things for our ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That florist should be able do all your design and decorations of your big event or at the minimum refer you to a decoration company that they give good results with. Send Flowers Chiswick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful flowers! Really like sunflower and thinking to have for my lunch party. Flowers Delivery will be done by a nearby florist. Have invited all my family and relatives for it. Will have sunflowers as centerpiece as they will really look awesome.

    ReplyDelete