April 30, 2017
April 28, 2017
April 27, 2017
- Went to good will with Cristin this morning
- Had every intention of just going to get a shirt for my interview tmrw...
- ...walked out with FOUR shirts & a wooden cactus
- Went across the parking lot to Shopko for a new pair of black pants + black flats
- Couldn't resist the flowers in the parking lot
- The Chicagoans came in tonight for dinner just to wish me luck tomorrow :')
- (As much as I hate my job and how much stress it causes me, I LOVE MY REGULARS SO MUCH)
- I got to work with all my favorite people tonight!
- And I got to come home to the one I love
- (And our fur babies)
April 24, 2017
Peaks and valleys is all life is ever made of. Everything ebbs and flows and we are always constantly trying to obtain equilibrium, and every time we are always knocked on our asses because some obstacle always stands in our way. Whether something comes up at home or at work or at school, something will always be obstructing that "so close you can smell it" view of happiness that society and the media have planted in our heads.
Life is always "in progress." If it wasn't and everything went exactly the way we wanted them to, day in and day out, things would get a little bit boring.
The best example I can think of for this is art. Creative inspiration ebbs and flows like waves lapping against the shoreline. Making breeds making, but sometimes your energy shifts and then you're just in an ebb. Your inspiration will always come back. You will always find your flow again.
April 22, 2017
*read a little dash of stardust, pt i here
April 21, 2017
- where does the good go? - tegan & sara
- new slang - the shins
- compliment each other like colors - playradioplay!
- sweet disposition - temper trap
- so good - zara larsson ft ty dolla $ign
- mushaboom -feist
- fascination - alphabeat
- bigcitydreams - never shout never
- alien - britney spears
- give 'em hell kid - my chemical romance